You can enjoy the fresh summer flavors at any time with peaches and sweet Prosecco! This refreshing dessert is easy to make and never fails to end a lovely dinner with a special note. You can use canned peaches to but of course fresh peaches have decadent texture and aromas. We made it many times and never fails to remind us of warm summer dinners at the pool….
Peaches in Prosecco
- 6 Peaches - peeled and sliced into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups Prosecco - or other sweet sparkling wine
- 1/3 cup of Honey
- 1 Tbsp Lavender Flowers
- In a large shallow glass dish, combine Prosecco and honey. Stir in the sliced peaches.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or even overnight to let the flavors marrie.
- Serve peaches with wine in dessert bowls and with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with lavender flowers on top.